SDP (Service Delivery Platform) is middleware product
that aggregates, stores, manages and delivers content
primarily over SMS to wireless devices. It facilitates
easier connectivity and management of mobile network connections
and a single point interface for managing multiple applications.
main features include
- GUI based network connection starting, resumption,
configuration of parameters, number of instances and
- Load Balancing among mobile networks - Distribution
of traffic across Networks for large SMS volumes
- Anywhere apps: provides ODBC/JDBC,
TCP/IP or MQ’s for retrieval and dumping
- Inter-Network Gateway features of multi protocol
ESME connection. Essentially means connectivity to
various SMSC vendors using SMPP, CIMD2, SEMA, etc
- Application Accessibility Control – restrict
application access based on network
- Applications can be on any OS/Platform.
- Alphanumeric ‘From’ address
- Facility for Clustered Architecture to handle increased
- Scalable Application Deployment Architecture to
increased load handling and multiple applications.
Using the SDP provides for easier creation and deployment
of SMS based applications. ‘Plug and play of applications’
can be made possible. Applications or services that the
mobile user can access can be created immediately. Since
services can be created instantaneously, it minimizes
the time, cost and saves on custom development needed
to integrate with diverse existing applications built
on different environments.
WiCoRe also provides for a complete hosted, networked
and ready to start end to end solution - From SMS receipt
& management to transfer to sending response to billing.
It also provides for Real-time application monitoring
Click here to find out
how you or your company can use this.