Application Hosting /
Managed SMS Services
Applications running on the Hosted Server are available
24 x 365.
- Applications are hosted at our premises with a data
center hosting environment. The data center is a highly
secure facility that is staffed 24 x 365.
- The facility features include:
- Multiple connections to the Internet backbone;
- A highly redundant internal network infrastructure;
- A full fire suppression system;
- Multiple backup electrical power generators;
- 24-hour on-site security;
- Locked server cages.
- We use application servers and database servers
with dual Intel P4 Xeon processors, redundant power
supplies, fans, and network cards, and mirrored SCSI
- We have 24 x 365 service agreements in place to
support the hardware in the event of a failure.
- The entire setup is protected from intrusion by
the capabilities of our firewall. The database is
further protected from intrusion by being hosted on
a server that has no direct connection to the Internet.
- An additional pager system alerts us any time if
there are issues with application availability.
The application files change steadily over time as new
features are added. The content/data of the database is
constantly changing as clients use the application. With
this scope of change in mind, we provide for data recovery
in the event of a hardware or software failure using the
Click here to find out
how you or your company can use this.
- The application files are backed up once per day
to a machine that is separate from the web/application
- The database is backed up fully once per day. This
backup is made to a machine that is separate from
the database server.
- The database transaction logs are backed up every
12 hours to a machine that is separate from the database
- The backup files are moved to a tape library once
per day that is located offsite. All the application
and database files are backed up fully to tape one
day during the week. On the other 6 days, the files
that have changed from the previous days backup are
sent to tape. The full backup tapes are kept for 3
weeks. The changed file tapes are kept for 2 weeks.